Tom Vitale: net worth, Valerie Bertinelli relationship, career, family
Marriage has for a long time brought good or bad influence from either of the partners. For Tom Vitale, his marriage brought a new beginning of becoming a celebrity. His wife, Valerie Bertinelli, made him famous. Through his fame, he has been able to grow his career, making him known globally.
Source: Getty Images
Tom Vitale is an American born financial planner, TV Producer, internet personality and entrepreneur. He became famous after marrying the love of his life, Valerie Bertinelli. Despite desiring a quiet life, Tom ended up in the public domain for his outstanding work. He is among the few husbands who support their wife’s project as she appears on Valerie’s Home Cooking Show (2015 – 2020), hosted by his wife.
Tome Vitale’s profile summary
- Full name: Tom Vitale
- Date of birth: August 15, 1963
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Place of birth: California, USA
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Businessman, financial planner, TV Producer, internet personality and entrepreneur
- Sexuality: Straight
- Age: 58 years old
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5’8’
- Weight: 80kg
- Ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Brown
- Hair colour: Bald
- Relationship: Married
- Spouse: Valerie Bertinelli
- Children: 4
- Net worth: $5 million
Tom Vitale was born on August 15 1963, in California, USA. He schooled at William’s College, and he was the head of all extra-curricular activities. Tom’s mother is known as Helen, while his father is called Vitale. In addition, Tom has a younger brother known as David Vitale.
Source: Getty Images
Tom’s initial life was a quiet one before marrying Valerie Bertinelli. Tom was first employed by a mass media company known as Viacom. He was the strategist and research analyst. Then, due to his diligence, innovativeness and determination, he was employed by NBC Company and soon rose to different high positions.
After marriage, Tom became a financial planner. In addition, he is part of Programming and Original Movies for Syfy. Tom’s primary role in the organization is movie acquisition, programming, development, among other planning roles.
Besides being a movie planner, he is a member of the William Club at William School, where he is a former student. Tom is also a former president of Fieri Manhattan, vice president of Fieri National. His love for charity and social works cannot go unrecognized.
Tom Vitale is the CEO of Veebow company. Veebow is a company that connects buyers with other savvy companies through local deals, and it’s available on smartphones as a free application.
Unknown to many, Tom has featured in TV series. He first appeared in 2009 in the film 20/20. He has also appeared in:
- E! True Hollywood Story (2009)
- Hot in Cleveland (2012)
- The Apprentice (2013)
- Who Do You Think You Are? (2014)
Tom was part of Valerie’s Home Cooking (2015 – 2020) documentary series to support his wife’s cooking show.
Throughout his career, he has received awards and recognitions. Some are as follows.
- Outѕtаndіng Infоrmаtіоnаl ѕеrіеѕ оr Sресіаl Awаrd bу thе Еmmу Аwаrdѕ(2018).
- Nоmіnаtion fоr thе Оutѕtаndіng Іnfоrmаtіоnаl Ѕеrіеѕ оr Sресіаl аwаrd bу thе Еmmу Аwаrdѕ(2017).
- Оutѕtаndіng Іnfоrmаtіоnаl Ѕеrіеѕ оr Ѕресіаl аt thе Еmmу аwаrdѕ (2013, 2014, 2015 аnd 2016.
- Nоmіnаtion fоr thе Оutѕtаndіng Nоn fісtіоn Ѕеrіеѕ (2011-2012).
Tom Vitale’s first wife was known as Sharon. The couple parted ways with the reason for their divorce not known. Before they divorced, Tom and Sharon had sired four children. This relationship made him be arrested in 2001 for allegedly attacking Sharon.
In 2004, Tom met the woman who changed his life completely, Valerie Bertinelli. Like Tom, Valerie was also married before they met. She was married to Eddie Van Halen. The couple had a son known as Wolfgang Van Helen.
Source: Getty Images
Even before getting married, Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli were always seen in media most of the time. They dated for seven years before tying the knot on January 1 2011. Their wedding was attended by family and close personnel only.
Valerie Bertinelli and Tom Vitale have a family of seven members. Tom came in with four children from his previous marriage, while Valerie had a son also from her previous marriage.
Tom Vitale’s net worth
Tom’s net worth as of 2021 is $5 million. In addition, his annual salary stands at more than $80k annually. His wealth is mainly from his business and financial planning career.
Tom Vitale’s fast facts
- When did Valerie Bertinelli and Tom Vitale get married? The two love birds got married on January 1 2011.
- What does Tom Vitale do for a living? Tom is a renowned businessman, financial planner, TV producer, internet personality and entrepreneur.
- How did Valerie Bertinelli meet Tom Vitale? Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli were first introduced to each other in 2004 by her brother Patrick.
- Is Tom Vitale still married? Yes, Tom Vitale is still married to Valerie Bertinelli.
- Who are Tom Vitale’s parents? Tom’s mother is known as Helen, while his father is called Vitale.
- What is known about Eddie Van Halen and Tom Vitale? Eddie Van Halen was Valerie Bertinelli’S first husband, while Tom Vitale is her second husband,
- How much is Tom Vitale’s net worth? Tom’s net worth as of 2021 is $6 million.
- Who was Tom Vitale’s first wife? Tom’s first wife was known as Sharon.
- What is the relationship between Tom Vitale and Bourdain? Tom Vitale is Bourdain’s long time director and producer.
Tom Vitale has gained fame from his businesses and also being the husband of a popular TV personality. Despite this, he did not rely on his wife for provision. Instead, he relied on his hard work, determination and consistency. As a result, Tom is an excellent source of encouragement for people struggling with making a living out of their collections.
Tuko.co.ke published an article about Ann Serano bio. Ann Serrano is an American writer, movie producer, and actress featured in the movies The wonderful World of Disney and Arrested Development. She is of Cuban ethnicity, born in Hartford, Connecticut, the USA, as Ann Marie Serrano.
Ann Serrano is one of the few people known for making huge sacrifices to save another human’s life. For this reason, some people refer to her as a lifesaver after donating one of her kidneys to her husband, now ex-husband, in 2005. Her husband, George Lopez, is a popular talk show host and a comedian.