Last week I started playing a new game called “Little Alchemy 2”. The game is a very simple yet very addictive one.
You start with some base elements that can be found on this earth and combine them in different ways to create new items.
Some of these items are pretty easy to create, but some of these require you to make multiple items which then combine to give you your required item. So the process sometimes becomes a bit lengthy.
It took me a while to unlock all of these elements. While playing, I discovered that some elements have multiple different ways in which they can be created.
While playing, I realized that not everyone will be able to identify all ways of producing a certain object and decided that I should make a list of all the ways some items can be made, and thus started writing this blog.
So stay with me till the end and explore multiple and easy ways of creating some amazing items in your soon-to-be favorite game.
How To Make An Axe In Little Alchemy 2?
There are many ways you can make an axe in Little Alchemy 2. Some of these are easy, while some of these ways will require you to make some in-game purchases for character packs.
But don’t worry, today I will tell you one straightforward way of obtaining an axe without having to spend a single penny.
Axe is a later-game item and will require a series of steps to obtain the required elements to create an axe. I will give you a step-by-step guide on how you can create an axe in Little Alchemy 2.
- Combine 2 Air to make Pressure.
- Earth and Pressure will give Stone.
- Combining Earth and Earth will give Land.
- 2 Lands combined will make the Continent.
- Two Continents mixed will make a Planet.
- Air and Planet, when combined, make the Atmosphere.
- Water plus Atmosphere gives Cloud.
- Combining two Fires gives Energy.
- Energy and Clouds combined will make Lightning.
- Combine 2 Water to make a Puddle, then two Puddles to make a Lake.
- Mixing Lighting and Lake gives Life.
- Life and Land combined gives Soil and Animal.
- Now we need “Time”. Make a total of 100 combinations to get the basic element of Time.
- Time and Animals will give you a Human.
- Combining Human with Stone will give Tool.
- Combine 150 total items to get Big.
- Combine Clouds and Pressure to make Rain.
- Mix Rain and Soil to get plants.
- Combine Plant and Big to get a Tree.
- Tool and Tree will make Wood.
- Wood and another Tool will mix to finally make the Axe.
There you have it. A straightforward and easy way to create an axe in Little Alchemy 2. Other easy ways of creating an axe include combining a blade with wood, a lumberjack with the tool, or stone with wood.
I hope you find this helpful and enjoy playing the game as much as I do.